Field Service Engineer
Working as a Service Engineer at Huisman means you will be responsible for helping our clients using and maintaining our equipment. As a service engineer you will perform services, troubleshooting, commissioning and testing of the biggest offshore equipment in the world. In this role you are the ambassador of our company with a team of engineering experts behind you to help you beat any technical challenge you may encounter.
What will you be doing working as a Service Engineer for Huisman?
- Compliance of the installation with the specifications agreed with the customer;
- Hydraulic, electric and mechanic troubleshooting
- Carrying out inspections, repairs and modifications;
- Provision of complete reports regarding the performed activities to the operations lead and the customer;
- Advising the customer regarding use, maintenance and new developments of their equipment;
- Training the customers’ operators and technicians to handle the Huisman systems in a responsible and safe way.
Wondering if you are equipped for impact? Ideally you have:
- A broad technical interest in Mechanics, Electrical Engineering, Hydraulics (propulsion technology) or Control systems technology (PLCs and inverters),Certificate 50/78 Sb. § 6 CZ
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize
- You will travel often and to interesting places. You should be prepared to go away at any time for a few weeks or even months
- Good understanding and reading of technical documentation
- Flexible and creative
- Proactive and persuasive
- Result orientated
To conclude, some practical things you should to have:
- Experience with Step7/Tia, PLC
- A practical disposition and a good command of the English language verbally and in writing.
What we offer:
- travel reimbursements + daily allowance+ pocket money
- flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Cell phone + laptop (iOS or Android depending on your preference)
- Meals in the factory canteen
- Parking on the company area
- Modern office space
- Free cafeteria at the workplace (coffee, tea, milk)
- Language training courses
- Gym on the company area
- Pension contribution
- Discounted tariff with a mobile operator
- Flexi Pass vouchers
- Rewards for life and work anniversaries
- Regular events for employees
- Background of a strong engineering company
- Many other seasonal benefits (discounts on theatre tickets, discounts in shops…)
Hodíte se pro tuto pozici a chcete se nezávazně potkat?