As an IT Application Engineer you are going to be responsible for IT applications lifecycle within Huisman IT environment – from business requirements analysis, through design and transition phase to the final operation setup and management.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Monitor and improve the functionality and performance of applications.
- Cooperation with ServiceDesk on incident management (2nd, 3rd level of support).
- Create and update documentation (policies, procedures, best practices and manuals).
What are our requirements?
- 5+ years of experience on the same or similar position
- experience with projects related to implementation of IT projects
- proven knowledge and experience with usage of at least one standard IT process/service framework (ITIL, COBIT, Lean IT,…)
- heavy focus on business and customer needs and their aligning with IT solution
- excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- communication in the English – written and verbal (B1 or higher)
- ability to work and cooperate in the international team
- eager to learn
Nice to have however not necessary
- familiar with Prince2
- familiar with Enterprise Architect, MS Project, MS Visio
- familiar with Microsoft Windows domain environment
What we can offer to you?
- be important member of Huisman IT team
- working in the friendly IT team – everyone is treated with respect
- company canteen – contribution
- regular company events – Family days, st. Nicholas day, sport’s tournaments and other
- lifetime and work-related anniversary bonuses
- flexi Pass vouchers
- holidays 5 weeks
- use of English every day – written form, with Holland colleagues
- english courses
- IT trainings – self-development and certifications
- flexible working hours
- contributions to the pension
- refreshments on workplace