About The Position Of Functional Application Engineer (ERP):
What to expect of the ‚Functional Application Engineer (ERP)‘ position within Huisman? We offer a challenging position in an international organisation where innovation, quality, flexibility and creativity are key. You will be involved in all phases of the project, from the kick-off meeting to delivery to the client and our Service organisation. The projects at Huisman are large and complex and may represent a value of over fifty million euros. The scope of the projects concerns engineering, procurement and construction (EPC). To this aim, you will manage quality, planning, budget, and client relationships. Personal development and education opportunities are part of the deal. We would also like to point out the other advantages of working at Huisman, such as the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking innovations, an excellent employment conditions package.
What do we expect of you?
As a Functional Application Engineer, you like to be in charge. Not in proverbial boxes, but as the ideal interlocutor who knows how to represent the wishes and interests of colleagues. Your extensive knowledge and passion as Functional Application Engineerr of both the business and ICT aspects ensure optimal business productivity and provides the translation to the application and technical administrators. You like to work in an international, multidisciplinary environment and know how to shape our business processes so that they will match the „best practices“ of the manufacturing industry.
Your Work Consists Of:
- Participation in the project team responsible for setting up and implementing our global ERP system;
- Matching and implement business processes with „Industry best practices“ to create a global business process, and these are supported by the key users;
- Identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements, initiating actions to bring them together;
- Directing new changes and releases from suppliers in which you also process (or update) all relevant processes, procedures and working methods in documentation;
- Providing advice and support to key users and management in the different countries where Huisman operates.
Wondering if you are ‘equipped for impact?
- A result-oriented team player;
- Able to set priorities and adapt to changing demands;
- Up-to-date with the latest developments in your field;
- Not afraid to bear responsibility;
- Creative and innovative.
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar position,
- A Microsoft certification and or experience with Cisco networks.
- A good command of the English and Czech language verbally and in writing.